THЕ IMPORTANCE OF DECORATIVE LАBЕLЅ ON СОNЅUMЕR РRОDUСTЅProduct decorative labels are vital to a company’s marketing mix and ultimately, to its sales. A well-executed and well-designed label helps a product stand out on crowded storeshelves.
Linx Printing: Ink-jet printing for oily applicationsLinx Printing Technologies has widened its range of specialist inks for ink-jet printing with the introduction of a new formula that meets the challenges of coding onto oily surfaces.
PACK EXPO International Is The Main Event for Packaging Solutions
October 14 – 17, 2018
McCormick Place, Chicago, IL USA
In 2018, PACK EXPO International will be the world’s largest packaging trade show, featuring:
- 50,000 attendees from across 40+ vertical industries
- 2,500+ exhibitors showcasing their latest packaging solutions and launching new products
- 1.2 million+ net square feet of exhibits
- Free educational sessions in venues on the show floor
- The PACKage Printing Pavilion, this new 60,000 square-foot area showcases printing and converting technologies.
Attendees include high-level representatives from a wide variety of consumer packaged goods companies (CPGs), retailers and other end users.
- 38% are CEO/GM/senior management and plant management
- 22% from engineering, package development, R&D and IT
- 11% in production, operations, quality control and compliance
- marketing, brand managers and package designers
- procurement and sales
- logistics and supply chain management
Industries Most Represented
Food & Beverage
- Baking & Snacks
- Cereals, Breakfast Foods
- Fruit/Vegetables (Fresh, Canned, Frozen)
- Grain, Seeds, Beans, Flour, Nuts
- Prepared Foods
- Building/Construction/Home Improvement
- Household Chemicals/Soap
- Pet Food/Pet Care
Lincoln Laser: High-speed laser printingLincoln Laser, in association with SPI Lasers UK Ltd., offered a live demonstration of a MOPA laser working in tandem with a high speed Polygon scan head at Laser World of Photonics in Munich.
PACKAGING TRENDS OF TODAY: WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
By today’s standards, packaging is not only defined as some material used to enclose a product to the consumer. The packaging, in addition to the product, is now like a representation of the company, and therefore the company must treat it as such. Sourcing a report from Mintel detailing five packaging trends of 2017, this article breaks each trend down in detail to “highlight the best that brands are delivering to consumers around the world” (“Global Packing Trends 2017”).
Number One: The Union of Package Structure and Branding. In a global market, companies are facing the challenge of interchangeable products from around the world to compete with their products which can be created and sold just around the corner. These companies must focus on brand identity, otherwise defined as “how the business wants to be perceived by customers … READ MORE